DATE: Thursday 4th May 2017
TIME: 8.30am - 4.45pm
VENUE: *Citywest Hotel, Dublin
Book a friend or colleague for a chance to win a free one-to-one consultancy slot with an ARC Regulatory consultant after the event. Please contact us via the contact details below if you have secured a referral.
The All-Ireland IVD Symposium will look at the new IVD regulation that is coming into force this year, and is the first All-Ireland event of its kind for the IVD industry.
Join us on the 4th May, at the Citywest Hotel Dublin, for the All-Ireland IVD Symposium - an event specifically designed to explain the impacts of the new IVD Regulation for the in vitro diagnostic industry.
Whether you are an early start-up, or work for a large company as part of a Regulatory team, ARC Regulatory, along with representatives from notified bodies, will help you to ascertain the immediate and long-term effects of the new regulation.
The new EU IVD regulation is expected to be adopted by the European Parliament during its plenary session in April. The Commission may then publish the regulation in the Official Journal and 20 days following publication, a 5 year period of transition will apply.
Why attend the All-Ireland IVD Symposium?
- To learn more about the new EU IVD Regulation, and what the impacts of the regulation will mean for Manufacturers & Suppliers of IVDs, including LDTs & Companion Diagnostics
- To ascertain what the impacts will mean for your business
- To network with other businesses in the IVD sector, and learn from them
- To take advantage of our afternoon workshops, which will provide the opportunity to discuss your regulatory and clinical challenges with experts and peers
Who should attend?
- IVD Manufacturers
- IVD Distributors & suppliers
- Companion diagnostic representatives from Pharmaceutical companies
- Researchers & academics
Delegate Rate: 150 Euro
For all enquiries, including Sponsorship and Exhibition enquiries, please contact Anne Artt:
Telephone: 028 867 47624
*Should you require overnight accommodation, Citywest Hotel are offering a 10% discount on their standard B&B rates. For enquiries, please contact Sinead Doherty at Citywest Hotel, email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +353 (0)1 401 0500
Share this post